I got sunburnt laying out the framing. I also got very very frustrated, given that my roof pitch was calculated off a miscalculation.. But anyway, the wall was finally nailed - with all the parts, some of which are still missing from this pic.
So one wall to go, which will be easier now I have this one to copy - I'm even using the same window framing just to make it easier, I gave up on the original configuration after I realised how mental the framing was to scale. I also forgot that my pricing still has to include 16 sheets of ply (of which I bought two 6mm sheets today and have some free 4mm sheets but I think maybe only three?) and paint. I got 8L of undercoat for $36 and 4L topcoat for $25 - mistints are awesome bargains when they are 50% off also! So adding those costs, I'm at $2808, and so approximately $3200 for the total build - flashing will be about 100 and the ply sheets will be about 200 max.
No comments:
Post a Comment